enero 23, 2008

Apparition No. 2

Your abscence reminds me of gray skies and orange moons,
pearly smiles and silver rings.

A hollowness that fills me up,
that burdens my thoughts.
So...
what
should I...
say?
or do?

It's been many full moons,
a lunar eclipse,
and a shooting star.

Wolves have howled,
pages have been turned,
and diseases overcomed.

Stinging void,
"noise is silenced in the room".
Staring at hell's gate,
how worthy is thy tune?

We play and hide in shadows
since light is overwhelming.

Shine.
Your silence blinds me.
Blink.
... and you're gone again.
Sigh...

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

The ending made my heart shrink. Some metaphores are too real.

Kudos pam! :D

manzanita_zeta dijo...

Esta padre, ojalá esta serie de apariciones dure mucho. Me gustó en especial el final.

Anónimo dijo...

Pam esta me gusto tu poema, hace mucho que no leía algo tuyo y coincido también me gusto mucho l final, escribe más seguido.
Andrea