mayo 09, 2007

Globalization Screwed Relationships 1

Fatally Yours...

Zombies of you that haunt me in my best nightmares and leave me in my worst daydreams. You're nothing more than the remains of a soul, the crums of a body, the memoirs of a mind, the rotten smell of a consumed death (or was it a life?).

Undying devices return to you a temporary breath. Like moving pictures, you're here again... and yet so far away. Stretch my hand to touch your face again; crash into your invisible shell. Remember I'll never touch your hair.

Out go the lights and I can still see your face. Trapped in black, I feel your arms around me; your breath leaving my neck; the kiss that never landed on my lips. Solitude feels closer than your essence; it's thicker than your bottled perfume; it's grimmer than the pounding of a expiring heart.

The light returns but you've gone away. Your absence is more blinding than the sun piercing my eyes. I would take them out not to notice you're not around. Then I'd mutilate both my ears, not to hear your voice is not here. Then I'd cut out my tongue, not to crave your taste. Then peel off my skin, not to feel your absent caress. Then take my own life, so we see each other someday... I'll wait right where you left.

1 comentario:

Mel dijo...

Excelente escrito.