noviembre 20, 2007

I should get new friends... as you suggested

In the infinite solitude of my heart,
I can only replay your walking away
into the lands of Never Quite Forgotten,
into the pages of million stories alike.

My tears are not yours.
They pour over the hearts of those incapable to steal two glances,
of those ordinary enough to be dispensable.
The stories of all the forgotten ones.

Holding hands, playing round a golden tree,
my friends Love, Darkness, and Melancholy,
betray themselves with kisses,
pretending to be Always and Forever.

But I can't help esteeming them.

And I wonder the what ifs of your walk:
what if I had left earlier?
what if I had ran to you?
what if I had never met you?

After you're gone,
Love left for Never Coming Back,
Melancholy grew and turned into Apathy,
and Darkness married Bitterness.

So I'm left with a flaring golden tree,
its ashes staring back at me,
daring me to speak out what I hide:
Please, ensnare this scorching heart.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

bonito. y triste. muy muy triste. no noo no le hagas caso. Si consiguieras nuevos amigos donde quedaria yo? ademas dios sabe ke necesito amigos jajaja. tengo muy pocos y tu eres uno de esos pocos. Pero te kiero mucho. Gracis por todo. Yo tmp kiero ke estes triste. Te kiero mucho pam. Y esto esta muy bonito. y triste jaja o tal vez solo soy yo la ke esta triste. ya no se. pero muy bonito.

(mars)

Andrea dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Andrea dijo...

me encanta la forma en que logras que las palabras se conviertan en personajes, como melancolía y obscuridad que viven una relación..

¿debes tener nuevos amigos?, si me lo preguntas a mi te diría al igual que mars, ¿entonces dónde quedo yo?

:P

¿¿para qué?? si apenas tienes tiempo de estar con los que tienes jaja; opino que analices el costo/beneficio de la calidad sobre la cantidad.. y solita brotará la respuesta

Andrea dijo...

por cierto el comment suprimido es mío jeje.. es que tenía una falta de ortografía.. y ya sabes q lo odio jeje