octubre 18, 2009

Mephistophelian encounter

to hide behind a glass wall
to run around in circles
to gaze into your eyes
to lose and break the chains

cause I sold my soul to the devil
and he overcomes it all

and the sun is just so blinding
and the loneliness so huge
and the stars are now unwanted
and the darkness seems so pure

cause I sold my soul to the devil
and he outshines it all

pretend we're just strangers
hide away the pain
the burn is just one-sided
the fire has no flames

cause I sold my soul to the devil
and he numbs all the ache

cause I try to smell the colors
think of something else
and I try to taste the sounds
live anywhere else

to fake all the mysery
to follow the game
to mix good and evil
to love your mystery

cause I sold my soul to the devil
and he beats all the angels
so I sold my soul to the devil
and the devil is you

No hay comentarios.: