abril 01, 2008

Apparition No. 5

Each encounter is new,
never in the same place,
never in the same way.

So I fear we're running out of places,
but the streets are endless,
and the ways unknown.

It's chaos, an earthquake,
we're shaken,
collapsing in predictable patterns.

I don't recognize the place,
but can't forget the face,
particles shimmering infintely.

Crossing out the spots where we've met,
the world won't do,
all my seconds I've devoted to you.

My measure for time;
a laugh, fast forward;
a silence, go backwards.

PAUSE, I meet your eyes,
longing for the next unexpected time,
I'm in this f o r e v e r.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Might be the song I'm listening to, might be my current mood, the night, the heat, my heart, might be this moment... but I think this poem came out wonderfully.

Oh how beautiful these verses flow.

I'm speechless :(