marzo 07, 2008

Apparition No. 4

I'd like to fill my notes with you,
doodle your name, though it makes you no justice.
No alias could ever match your face,
lines only poorly explain my heart.

How am I supposed to call you
when I would answer to anyway you'd call me?
I could be anything,
and you could be everything.

It's the untouched you I crave,
for my contact would contaminate.
So pure and yet so earthly,
enthralling canvas of praise and lust.

You're never enough, never too much.
Content with your sole existence,
wishing to reflect in your smiling eyes
if only out of contempt.

I lie, I lie, I lie
when I pretend indifference.
I sin, I sin, I sin
when I hope for more.

One kiss my way
makes worth all the wait.
Though I'm not holding my breath,
touch my hand and I implode.

2 comentarios:

Smooth dijo...

Mi coment pasado se borro ¬¬
bueno, decía que me lo que escribiste me remitía al inicio de la relación entre Edward y Bella en Twilight, ahora todo me hace pensar en ese libro jejeje, lo único que me pregunto es ¿Quién te provoca tan profunda inspiración?¿Habrás encontrado por ahí a algun Edward Cullen? jeje, buen texto como siempre
abrazo!
XoXo
Smooth

Pamela Gutiérrez dijo...

En parte está inspirado en Bella y Edward, en gran parte no. :D